Arriving at school
All students will have an assigned door to use every time they enter and exit their school. Entry and exit will be through cohort doors.
Students are able to be use these at the Ogden campus
Water fountains will remain closed at this time, except for water filling function
Parents please provide your child with a water bottle
Use of technology
- Students will not be sharing technology devices at Ogden.
- Students will only be using their assigned device after signing their usage agreement.
- Each homeroom will have an empty cart. Students will be able to use to charge their devices
- Students have to sanitize hands between usage
Students can visit the library with their classroom cohort
Students are not expected to wear a mask during physical activity.
Transition between classrooms
Students will be transitioning between classrooms (Ogden)
Students must wear masks during transition (Ogden)
- Students will wear masks while on the bus
- Outdoor field trips are allowed
- In-school programming involving external guests (Teacher’s Pet) is on hold until the end of September