Adding a Sibling of a Current Almadina Student to the Waitlist
It is important to read all of the information and to collect all of the required documents prior to starting the application process.
Sibling online applications to the waitlist start on March 2nd, 2020 at 8 AM, until March 13th, 2020.
If you are adding a sibling of a current Almadina student to the waitlist (including Kindergarten), please note the following:
- This process is completed on the Family Zone website using the username and password you have created previously for your enrolled child(ren).
- Previous applicants do not need to create a new username and password. Please login and update your information as needed.
- Students on the waitlist must be available for language proficiency assessment in the months of April, May and June of 2020 to be considered for admission.
- If accepted, students must be at school in September. If you are leaving the country or province and your child(ren) will be absent from school in September, you MUST inform central office ahead of time or you could lose your place at Almadina.
- For ECS Sibling, the child’s date of birth must be on or before December 31, 2015 to be accepted into our ECS program for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please visit Re-enrollment and Waitlist Information for All Families for a detailed list of the required information and documents.