Re-enrollment and Waitlist Information for ALL Families
The following information includes information for ALL families:
Family Zone Online System
- Registration/Waitlist is done completely online through Family Zone. No paper applications are accepted.
- Information provided by parents must be accurate. Please ensure your contact information including phone numbers and emails are current, accurate and that you check your email and voicemail frequently.
- If needed, please have an interpreter as there is limited help available to you throughout the application process.
- Legal parents and guardians are only permitted to register their own children, not other family members.
- An email address (this will be your username)
- 2 Contacts – we require two contacts and one of those contacts must be a parent.
- Full legal names
- Question – Resides with student? Yes or No
- Contact Order – who should we contact first?
- Relationship to Student(s)
- Phone number
- Your child(ren)’s personal information
- Last name, middle name, first name
- Birthdate (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Current Grade
- Expected Grade Upon Entry to Almadina
- School year child will enter Almadina
- Birth Country
- Birth City
- Date of Arrival in Canada (enter birth date if born in Canada)
- Does your child require transportation? Yes or No
- May we access current school student records? Yes or No
- Current School (enter N/A if not applicable. Example: Kindergarten students)
- Medical information
- Epi-pen (if required)
- Inhaler (if required)
- If the new student is a sibling of a current Almadina student, you will need the Student ID number of the current Almadina sibling (available on the sibling’s report card).
- After you have added your child(ren) to the waitlist, you must upload or email the following documents:
- 1 of the following: Canadian Birth Certificate or Immigration documents or Citizenship documents
- Previous Report cards (except Kindergarten)
- If the following documents exist for your child(ren) they must also be uploaded:
- Psycho-educational assessment reports
- Individualized Program Plans (IPP or IEP)
- Reports from Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, and Physical Therapists
- Pediatric or medical reports relating to academic, social, emotional, or behavioral performance
- Pediatric or medical reports relating to allergies, medications, or the need for an inhaler
- Psychological or psychiatric assessment reports
- Reports of testing or remediation conducted by agencies external to a school system (e.g. Sylvan Learning Center, Kumon, Oxford Learning Center, The Reading Foundation, etc…)
- All requested documents must be submitted before an application will be processed for consideration and placement.
- No copies of official documents will be made or accepted at either campus. They must be uploaded electronically. The following businesses offer this service:
- The UPS store
- In Source
If you are not able to upload the above documents to the Family Zone system, please E-Mail them to:
- Mountain View campus (K-4): waitlistMV@esl-almadina.com OR
- Ogden Campus (Grade 4-9): waitlistOG@esl-almadina.com
When E-Mailing, please include:
- Subject line: Family last name
- Message should include:
- Student name(s)
- Student grade
- First and last name of Almadina sibling (if applicable)
- ID number of current Almadina sibling found on the report card (if applicable)
ALL requested documents must be submitted before an application will be processed for consideration.