Adding a Sibling of a Current Almadina Student to the Waitlist for the 2017-2018 school year
It is important to read all of the information and to collect all of the required documents prior to starting the application process.
If you are adding a sibling of a current Almadina student to the waitlist (including Kindergarten), please note the following:
- Sibling online applications to the waitlist start on March 1st, 2017 at 4pm.
- This process is completed on the Family Zone website using the username and password you have created previously for your enrolled child(ren).
- Previous applicants do not need to create a new username and password. Please login and update your information as needed.
- Students on the waitlist must be available for language proficiency assessment in the months of April, May and June of 2017 to be considered for admission.
- If accepted, students must be at school in September. If you are leaving the country or province and your child(ren) will be absent from school in September, you MUST inform the school ahead of time or you could lose your place at Almadina.
Please visit Re-enrollment and Waitlist Information for All Families for a detailed list of the required information and documents.