Adding a New Student (New Family) to the Almadina Waitlist
It is important to read all of the information and to collect all of the required documents prior to starting the application process.
If you are adding a new child to the Almadina waitlist, please note the following.
- Online applications for all children of new families to Kindergarten to grade 9 will start on March 15, 2018 at 4pm.
- This process is completed on the Family Zone website.
- New families may create a username and password for Family Zone beginning Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 9:00am. Use this login information to add child(ren) to the waitlist on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 5:00pm. Please make sure to write down your login information.
- You need to have an email in order to register. This email is also your username. The school will not assist you with creating an email account.
- Previous applicants do not need to create a new username and password. They must only login and update the information as needed on the website.
- Students on the waitlist must be available for language proficiency assessment in the months of April, May and June of 2018 to be considered for admission.
- If accepted, students must be at school in September. If you are leaving the country or province and your child(ren) will be absent from school in September, you MUST inform central office ahead of time or you could lose your place at Almadina.
Please visit Re-enrollment and Waitlist Information for All Families for a detailed list of the required information and documents.