Re-enrollment of Current Students of Almadina
It is important to read all of the information prior to starting the re-enrollment process.
The following information is for current Almadina students planning to attend Almadina for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Re-Enrollment of current students will open on February 15th, 2018 at 4pm until March 15th, 2018 at 4pm using your current Family Zone username and password you have used previously.
- The deadline to re-enroll is March 15th, 2018. If you re-enroll your child(ren) after the March 15th deadline, they will NOT be enrolled. They will be added to the waitlist.
- You are re-enrolling only your children who are currently attending Almadina for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. If you have other children you hope to enroll at Almadina, please see sibling waitlist information.
- You must re-enroll your children each year.
- Current students are NOT assessed during re-enrollment.
- Please pay fees during the re-enrollment time for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. Payment can be made online with debit or credit card. No cheques, cash is accepted at the school sites.
- Students must be at school in September. If you are leaving the country or province and your child(ren) will be absent from school in September, you MUST inform central office ahead of time or you could lose your place at Almadina.
Please visit Re-enrollment and Waitlist Information for All Families for a detailed list of the required information and documents.