Mr. Glenn McClure
I am very excited to be joining the Almadina Language Charter Academy team. Almadina has a proven track record and a history of great success over its last twenty years. I look forward to being a part of this journey as we strive to become the “best charter school” in the province.
We must always remember that our goals at Almadina are to meet the learning needs of all students and to ensure every child meets his/her potential with a focus on preparing students to be life-long learners and moral citizens who can navigate and thrive in a global community. We can only achieve these objectives if we concentrate on the following top priorities:
- Focus on the best instructional practices for ELL (English Language Learners).
- Strive for high academic results by maintaining a clear focus on student achievement, student wellness and supportive learning environments.
- Create safe and caring schools with an emphasis on virtues that include respect, empathy and conscience to name only a few.
- Ensure a wide variety of learning opportunities for all students
- Support leadership opportunities for all members of our Almadina team
This is a great responsibility and we do not take it lightly. Parents entrust their children to our care. At Almadina we are constantly encouraging all students and staff to become “the best that they can be”!
Glenn McClure, Superintendent