At Almadina we have developed a strong language across the curriculum approach. Teachers are both language acquisition facilitators as well as subject and/or grade level specialists. ALCA is also an associate member of the Alberta Teachers’ Association (ATA).
Substitute Teaching Opportunities
We are presently seeking substitute teachers who are interested in working in a
charter school environment with a mandate of supporting students with E.L.L.
We have two campuses; KG-Grade 4 located in the S.E. and the Grade 5-9 site
located in Ogden.
Substitute Teacher applicants are asked to provide the following:
● A cover letter and resume indicating that you are applying for a substitute teaching
position and which grades you are interested in
● Your package should include:
○ Letters of references or a reference list
○ Two practicum or school system teaching reports
○ Other information which would support your application including recent Police
Information Check (Vulnerable Sector Check)
● Please forward your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential substitute teachers will be interviewed as needed, prior to placement on our substitute
teacher list for 2019-2020.
Please Note: Applications will not be considered if all supporting documentation are not submitted
Almadina Language Charter Academy is accepting applications for CASUAL substitute Educational Assistants. These are ON-CALL positions. These roles require flexible hours and may involve short notice.
Educational Assistants work under the direction of instructional staff. They will assist students in optimizing learning potential within a variety of educational settings. This support may include classroom support and supervision in and outside of the school.
Preferred Qualifications: • Experience working with school-aged children in an inclusive classroom setting, supporting the independence of students
• Experience with and/or training working with students with various learning needs.
• Certification from accredited Educational Assistant Program
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with students/staff in a flexible environment with effective problem solving skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply by emailing: email@example.com
Your complete application package should include:
-evidence of Education Assistant training
-two prior evaluation documents (work related)
-resume indicating campus preference
-strong reference list (work related)
-Police Information Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening prior to commencing employment
Thank you for your interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for follow up.
NO Positions Available
No Current Vacancies
There are no currently positions.
No positions available.
No current positions.
No positions available
No Current Vacancies
No positions Available.